Friday, December 7, 2012

And we have a winner!!

As promised, Madison Parker agreed to provide a FREE copy of her wonderful short story, Sock it to Me, Santa!, to one lucky commenter on our previous post.

Using the random number generator on the web, we were given the result of the winner, and we're pleased to announce that MADDE won!!!

We just sent you an email letting you know you won, so get back to us within 48 hours to claim your prize, along with the format you'd like, and Madison will fill your stocking with some awesome joy!

Congratulations

           =================================

And thanks so much, Madison, for the wonderful story and your generosity in the giveaway! Now we're waiting for your debut novel, Play Me, I'm Yours.

FYI:

Madison's website: Click here.

Madison's Goodreads page: Click here.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Madde! I know you'll enjoy this little gem.
    Have a great weekend everyone & happy reading. I'm reading Affliction II by Brandon Shire. A-mazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Madde! Hope you enjoy it! I just finished reading "Greeting Cards" by Tinnean and loved it. It spans many holidays, not just Christmahanakwanzika, but it's a great holiday read. Very sweet. I'm starting Andrew Grey's "Snowbound in Nowhere" today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madison, I saw your comment about Rachel Berry's "O Holy Night" and couldn't find the book. Thank goodness for google duh! I don't watch Glee & I have a one track mind lol.

      Delete
    2. LOL! That's so funny, Mary. Yeah, she performed the song on Glee last night. Here's a video link: http://savethedateforourwedding.tumblr.com/post/37378732384/rachel-berry-o-holy-night

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I'll check it out. I do love music too lol.

      Delete
  3. Congrats Madde! Congrats to Madison too - I'm glad your story is getting the amazing reviews it deserves.

    Thanks Brad and Matt for sharing these recs. I have few readers in my life, and none who appreciate romance, so it has been so much fun finding your blog and other people who are crazy about my kind of books.

    Mary, I'm in the middle of KZ Snow's The Zero Knot - I'm really loving it. I'll have to look into Affliction too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Ann Marie. Thanks for letting me know. Read Affliction first. Hunter is blind and Brandon does an amazing job with Hunter's tactile & aural senses. It makes their chemistry even hotter. You're so lucky you can read them back to back because I had to wait. He leaves you hanging in the first one. One of my faves of 2012 - raw, gritty, heartrending.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! I bought this at the Cyber Monday sale and loved it! It's not often you find one that's just so sweet without having anything "adult" in it. And it's so wonderful to see a young, out character!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much :)
    Right now I'm reading Rick R Reed's Caregiver. But I'll read this one right after ;)

    ReplyDelete